Step Up Hints and Tips
1. Sign up
Remember to return the form so we know you are taking part.
2. Get a gadget
A fitness tracker will help you to keep an eye on your daily step count.
3. Hit your target
Try everything you can to hit your daily target (it’s surprising how many steps you can do while waiting for the kettle to boil !)
4. Challenge others
Invite your family, friends and work colleagues to join you and see who will be the step up winner!
5. Tweet your process
join in on Twitter using #EGSC2018
Please don’t hesitate to get in contact if you feel you require any additional advice. Please note the following:
• When referring to Saint Michael’s Hospice in any text format for posters/letters etc please state ‘Saint Michael’s Hospice’ not ‘St Michaels Hospice’.
• When stating you are raising funds for Saint Michael’s on event posters etc, please state you are raising funds ‘in aid of’ Saint Michael’s and not ‘on behalf of’.
• You should also state ‘Harrogate District Hospice Care is known locally as Saint Michael’s Hospice.
Registered Charity No. 518905, Company No. 2121179’.
• If serving refreshments, please contact Saint Michael’s so that they can provide the legal food allergies information that will need to be displayed.
• If wishing to approach the press, Saint Michael’s prefers that this is done by the organisers themselves, however we are here to give help and advice to guide you in the right direction, and will provide a quote if required.
• Saint Michael’s will not accept any responsibility or liability for the events you carry out.